The goal of the Foundation Adaptive Schools Seminar is to develop the collective identity and capacity of all the organisation members as collaborators and inquirers.
In the four-day Adaptive Schools Foundation Seminar, participants will develop:
- An increased capacity to initiate, develop and sustain high functioning groups;
- New lenses for diagnosing the stages and phases of group development;
- An expanded repertoire of practical facilitation tools;
- Understandings of when and how to engage groups in dialogue and discussion, the limitations, forms and values of each;
- Skills to move groups beyond consensus to common focus;
- Ways to value and use dissension, argument and conflict;
- Strategies for keeping group members on track, on topic, energised and resourceful.
For more details, please visit: http://www.thinkingcollaborative.com/
PLEASE NOTE: ALL PRICES ARE IN HONG KONG DOLLARS