This event has now finished
The goal of the Foundation Adaptive Schools Seminar is to develop the collective identity and capacity of all the organisation members as collaborators and inquirers.
In the four-day Adaptive Schools Foundation Seminar, participants will develop:
- An increased capacity to initiate, develop and sustain high functioning groups;
- New lenses for diagnosing the stages and phases of group development;
- An expanded repertoire of practical facilitation tools;
- Understandings of when and how to engage groups in dialogue and discussion, the limitations, forms and values of each;
- Skills to move groups beyond consensus to common focus;
- Ways to value and use dissension, argument and conflict;
- Strategies for keeping group members on track, on topic, energised and resourceful.
For more details, please visit: http://www.thinkingcollaborative.com/
PLEASE NOTE: ALL PRICES ARE IN HONG KONG DOLLARS