In the Advanced Cognitive Coaching Seminar, participants build on the knowledge, understandings and skills they developed in the Foundation Seminar, strengthening their identities as mediators of thinking.
Areas in which participants will further build their own capacity over the six days of the Advanced Seminar include:
- developing an identity as a mediator of thinking
- utilizing conversation structures for planning, reflecting, problem resolving and group coaching
- developing a coachee’s autonomy and sense of community
- developing greater awareness of efficacy, consciousness, craftsmanship, flexibility and interdependence
- utilizing the coaching tools of pausing, paraphrasing, and posing questions
- using data to mediate thinking